Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Last Trip to Phoenix

Phoenix is hot, I mean like really, really, hot. Every time we go there, it seems no matter what time of year it is, it's just too hot to do ANYTHING outside. We got o Phoenix at least once a year to visit my side of the family out there. My Grandma, Aunt and her two daughters, 1 of whom has a family of her own all live out in Phoenix. They are pretty much the only family I grew up with. We have not been able to go out there as much this year with everything happening and then the pregnancy as well. In fact, the last time we went out there was almost exactly a year ago. I went to help throw my cousin's baby shower and a week later she had her son, Dylan.
 We finally got a chance to go out there for my cousin's baby's 1st birthday.  He was as cute as ever and even though he slept through most of the party, I am sure he enjoyed the party and all the cute little Toy Story gifts he received. We were able to spend some quality time with Grandma, which is always the best. I had the realization while I was out there that this will be the last time I will be visiting in a loooooong time, if ever. Now that we will have the baby and we will be moving to Oregon, we will not be able to visit family in different states as much as we do now. When we do have vacation time and money, I am pretty sure it will be to come to San Diego to visit all our family we will be leaving here. Sad, but true... Although, I should never say never.
 We didn't get to take too many pictures, but we did finally snap some photos with the dino and snake we ALWAYS pass in Gila Bend and we promise each other we will take pics with them on the trip back and never do. Finally something to check off on our list..






 ♥ Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...