Friday, March 25, 2011

Today was a Starbucks kinda day

I don't know about you, but when I get 5 or less hours of sleep I wake up extremely energized and SO ready to take on the day. Then, fast forward a couple hours later and I totally crash and bomb. This seems like something that has been reoccurring a lot lately. I mean, I already have to wake up every 4 hrs to pump (boo!). At least I am still feeding Chloe breastmilk and that is what is important. Hopefully I will be doing it for her full first year. However, that means one whole year of 4 hour sleep rotations.

Any moms have good tips and tricks to fall asleep fast so that I can get the most out of my 4 hour sleep blocks? Any tricks for re-energizing throughout the day? Unfortunately, naps are not an option since I work full time away from home.

Seriously, I don't know how you breast feeding moms do it? Kuddos to you. You amaze me.

♥ Michelle

1 comment:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

fortunately, owsley sleeps from 7 pm, until 4 am, nurses and then goes back to sleep until 7 am. unfortunately i DO not go to sleep at 7 pm, and after i wake up to feed him at 4 i usually can't go back to sleep. :-/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...