Sunday, April 24, 2011

Homemade Goodness {Vol 1}

CLICK HERE TO GO TO SHOP

This is the first installment of Homemade Goodness. From time to time, I will be featuring my readers Etsy shops on here or any Etsy shops that strike my fancy and are willing to be featured.
 It's a great way to spread the love, share the shop and get the word out about your little slice of Etsy. 
                                      
The first Etsy Shop is from Vanessa over at Grow Old With Me. I hope you enjoy Vanessa's little shop where she makes "cute handmade accessories for your little sugarplumb." Go check out her shop buy a headband or two and send her a message letting her know how cute these hair accessories are!


Shop Name: Vanessa779

Describe what type of items you sell in your shop: I sell hair accessories for little girls. I make bow headbands/ clips, flower headbands, rosette headbands/ clips etc. Anything I think I'd like to have my little girl wear, I'll sell in my shop! 

Why you started the shop: I really enjoy making hair accessories for my daughter, so I thought it would be fun to make them for other little girls to wear as well. I'm a stay at home mama, so making a little extra money on the side doing something I love is great!

How old is your shop? I just opened my shop recently, in March.

Price range of shop items: $3-$5 (in Michelle's words - so affordable that I am seriously contemplating buying one for every single baby girl I know!)


What makes your shop special? I can do customized headbands! Just let me know what type/color you're looking for and I'd be happy to try and make you something!



I hope to do more of these in the future. (Hint Hint - Ashley from The Peanut Gallery) 
If you have a shop you want to be featured or know of a shop that should be shared on here, let me know! I am always looking for new eye candy and cute little home made items!


♥ Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...