Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family Time

A couple of weeks ago, we went up to visit my parents and take some family photos. We went up early and stayed Friday night. My mom made her delicious tacos and we just hung out and relaxed. Chloe played with our HUGE family dogs and rolled/army crawled all around the house. My step dad  usually acts all hard and tough, but as soon as he holds Chloe he becomes a softy, like a big ol' teddy bear.  My sisters and significant others came up Saturday to hang out. We walked around Old Town Temecula and it was adorable! I would love to go back there when we have more time and it's not so hot. It was so much fun just hanging out with my family and doing something outside together. Chloe had a blast hanging out with all her auties and her grandparents. She was a very happy baby the entire trip and mostly slept for the car ride.
 
My mom wanted us to wear white, gray and purple. So I decided to make a quick purple tutu on the 1 1/2 hour car ride up to see them. I like how it turned out. When Chloe starts walking I think I will making many more of these!







Auntie Ginney

re-creation of our first picture together (I wish we could find the original picture, it does look just like it)

Auntie Tiff

Daddy

Grandma 


Chloe is so happy here!

5 comments:

Keri-Anne said...

you three make SUCH a beautiful family xx

The Brooks Family said...

I have always thought you have such an adorable family. And I really enjoy reading your blog. I hope that you don't mind.

Danielle said...

What beautiful, happy pictures!

Eva said...

so cute!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i love the tutu pics. :) so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...