Friday, September 2, 2011

Target... how I love theee

Target is seriously my go to store for everything! They have it all. The best part is the cutest ladies clothes, accessories and home decor.  Now I can add baby clothes to the list... I wish these were in my size!






Chloe is wearing 12-18 months size clothing (depending on the brand) and so we are having to buy her new clothes sooner than we expected, but seeing how cute they are, I don't really mind. Now I wish we could buy her all the cute summer dresses going on sale, but James wants to hold off because it inhibits her crawling abilities....I guess it gives me even more of a reason to encourage her to learn to walk early!

6 comments:

Crystal M. said...

That little outfit totally looks like something you would wear- she's like a little Michelle! :) I wish we had a Target up here too- but rumour has it, we're getting some next year! Yahoo!!

Courtney B said...

Oh those are so adorable! I neeeeeeed a baby girl :)

Unknown said...

We got the same black and white striped sweater for Sophie for her birthday and the little blue jean jeggings! I died when I saw it I had to have it for her!!!

Target <3 be still my heart.

Olivia Grace said...

Love all of these sweet outfits!! I'll have to stop by there tomorrow to pick up a few cute things for Brees!

Callie said...

Oh, those clothes are so cute! Someday I'm going to get to buy girl clothes too, I just know it . . . but until then there are some pretty cute things for little boys too. :-)

Miranda said...

Those clothes are adorable! I wish we had a target in Canada :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...