Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thank you to all my wondeful readers!

Thank you for giving me the courage to be honest and open about... well EVERYTHING. It's really hard to show your feelings of negativity and doubt. I am lucky that you are all so supportive and encouraging! I love you all! It means so much to me all the comments you wrote about my last post. I can't tell you how many times I debated over whether or not to publish that or not, and I am SO glad that I did. I blog for community with other readers and other moms and that is exactly what you are all providing, a GREAT community of wonderful ladies. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Speaking of giving Thanks (and the pure fact that I don't want to post ANOTHER post right now), Deanna at Delirious Rhapsody is hosting a thank you giveaway for her readers in supporting her blogs first year. Go here and make sure to enter! Trust me, this blog is A-mazing and is definitely one of my top fave blogs. ever.




4 comments:

Carly Anne said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I just read the story - interesting about your pup picking up on it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't read your last post, but I am happy you have found such a wonderful support system here in the blogworld! I feel the same way... I love my readers and I consider many of them "real" friends!

ashley marie wilson said...

I'm a new to your blog but fell right in love... i'm a tattoo having/nose pierced jesus loving woman as well, you have a beautiful family and congratulations on the new little one coming. God already has it all worked out ;)

Fencing Contractors League City said...

Good readingg your post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...