Friday, February 10, 2012

Boston, anyone?

I am going to be traveling to Boston next week and wanted to see if anyone has any good ideas for places to go see or eat or things to do while I am there. I work during the day, but the evenings and mornings I have free. Whether you have lived there or just visited there, I would love to hear what fun things that I must experience. I have always wanted to go to Boston and being 5.5 months pregnant with slightly swollen feet is definitely not going to stop me!  I can't wait to be surrounded by all the history!Now if only I can pack James and Chloe in my suitcase... it would be a perfect vacation! 

via
P.S. Let me know if any of you readers live there... maybe we can meet for coffee/tea? I would hate to miss another oppertunity to meet my lovely blog friends like I did with Breanne in Dallas.

4 comments:

Positively Amy said...

What part of Boston will you be in? Quincy Market comes to mind (it's in the North End) you can get any food imagineable, which is always good for those fickle pregnancy cravings!

I'm a new reader of your blog, it's great! :)

morgan said...

I went to Boston a couple years ago and fell in love with it! We stayed a week. It is such a wonderful city! I adored the north end and cambridge area. The Old North church was really awesome to see. Really it's all so great! :) Enjoy your trip!

Jessica Elyse @ Memoirs of a Mommy said...

I am traveling to Boston next week too! I would love to meet up in person, but the work schedule has me booked solid. I will be reading the comments for suggestions should any time open up. Enjoy!

re said...

my cousin lives in boston! i could shoot her an email and include yours, and i'm sure she'd love to give you some insider tips on eating and sightseeing! let me know if you'd be interested in that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...