Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Dad isThe King from Tangled

When I saw the movie Tangled, which I LOVE, btw.... I was in awe of just how much the King looked exactly like my father. Not only in the facial features, but in the stature and movements as well. I am not the only one that feels that way, his wife said the same exact thing! It is uncanny. I mean, the artist must have known my dad or something. Other than the gray beard (which just turned gray within this last year) they look identical. 



I tried getting some pictures of him from this past visit in Dallas to show you a side by side of what they look like. I couldn't find very many pictures of the King, but these show you the gist of what he looks like. The pictures really don't do the twin-ness any justice, but I thought I would share them anyway.

even their hairstyle is the same!

So there you have it, if you were every wondering what my dad looked like....

14 comments:

morgan said...

Awe that movie is so cute and WOW that is so crazy how much your dad looks like him. haha AMAZING :)

Sarah said...

Oh wow that is so crazy! Love that movie!

Crystal M. said...

haha! i totally had to do a double take there!

Her and the Boys said...

Oh they totally used his picture! I mean the cartoon looks just like him! That's crazy!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH. That is crazy and also makes me laugh. So awesome.

Unknown said...

Thats so funny, he totally does look like him!

Anonymous said...

whaaat??!! They look so much alike! That's awesome :)

Tilly said...

Haha that is so adorable! It mustve made your movie experience even better :)

jennifer blair said...

Holy moly! That is crazy. He really does look JUST LIKE HIM! How cool!

Anonymous said...

I think they made this movie using a photo of your dad- seriously, thats crazy.
blessings on your pregnacy!

Callie said...

Wow, you're right - they look so much alike!

tia said...

this is amazing! haha I love it. he does look identical to the king. we love love love tangled and I love that Rapunzel is Mandy Moore. I'm new to your blog and love it. I think I'll grab a button too :)

-tia @two birds on a wire

Sara Lucinda Bell said...

Holy smokes! I saw this link on Deanna's page and I had to see for myself! It's crazy, it definitely looks like they used a photo of him!
When I was little one of my favorite book series had a drawing of six girls in the back and one of them looked EXACTLY like me. My whole family was convinced someone dropped my school picture and the artist found it and copied it. My mom even went so far as to call the publisher to see if she could talk to the artist about it, but they of course said no and that "All names and likenesses are purely fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental."
Liars.

Rachel said...

i literally squeaked a "holycrap!" out loud...my husband thinks i'm insane.

that is too awesome! LOVE that movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...