Wednesday, March 14, 2012

God is not a white man...

I know it's not Monday, but I had to share...
I just recently discovered this band Gungor from Pandora (I am pretty sure that I missed the boat on this band and everyone and there mom knows about them already). Anyway, I found this really cute video they made about how God is not a man and how he loves everyone.  I am sure I will feature them on Music Monday soon.

The video is made entirely from felt. It is adorable. Plus it has a great message. 



4 comments:

Noelle McLaughlin said...

Love Gungor. Extremely talented folks.

re said...

love this vid. have been a fan of michael gungor for a time, but this video and song feel so fuzzy and lovey and happy - i was an instant fan!

CourtneyKeb said...

I love this video! So much I shared it on my blog too!

morgan said...

haha this so cute! :) thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...