Friday, May 4, 2012

Star Wars Cinco De Mayo party

Today at work we celebrated both "May the 4th be with you" and "Cinco de Mayo". We dressed as Star Wars characters with some fun Mexican style mixed in. Then we all brought delicious Mexican food for a potluck style feast.  YUMMY.

I was supposed to be Padme Amidala, however I couldn't find something to work that would fit my huge tummy. So I ended up being Han Solo. It turns out my co worker had the same probelm with her Princess Leia costume... so we both ended up being Han Solo. haha.

Totally by accident that both Han Solo's are in the same stance. haha. 





1 comment:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

Omg this is amazing. My husband and I celebrate May the 4th be with you every year and you just took it to a whole other level! So cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...